CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sew its Saturday: DIY scrapbook buckets


21 January 2012


You’ll have to forgive me, I do not have any photos for this DIY project except the finished products. The next time I do one of these, I will take pictures and update my post. But, I just couldn’t wait to share this simple and quick DIY project with you. Don’t you just love them?

Now, some of you might ask what you would use these for? Oh the possibilities are ENDLESS!!!

Here’s what I’ve used them for:
*        Baby gift filled with washcloths, travel size baby lotion, baby shampoo, comb/brush, etc.
*        Easter buckets (great way to have a cute, yet re-usable bucket!)
*        Hair accessories (my girls each have one in their room to hold their beanies, headbands, flowers, barrettes, etc.)
*        Changing table caddy (great for holding diaper rash cream, powder, baby nail clippers, and anything else you need at the changing table)
*        Toy caddy’s (could hold cars, smaller toys, baby doll clothes)

As soon as I make another one of these cute things, I will post the tutorial and pictures!!!

Blessings,
Annette

No comments: