CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Homeschool help and sickness update (not a clever title I know - sorry!)

I've been having trouble connecting with my 5-yr old during our school times. This morning I came across this blog post and I now have a new hope!! I just wanted to share this with you all today in case there are some of you out there thinking of homeschooling or are in the same rut I am.

By the way, we are still sick in the Breedlove household. I think we are finally on the mend with the 5yo and baby, but I can tell you now this is ONE TIRED MOMMA!!! I'm pretty sure we would become millionaires if I invented a "disinfectant bomb" for the house!! Until then, we'll use our lysol, vinegar/water mixture and WASH, WASH, WASH!!!!

Happy schooling and healthy days are ahead (I just know it!)!!

No comments: