CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 6, 2012

52 Fridays: Week 14 Update




Here goes this week’s report. You can read more about my journey beginning with Week 1. Feel free to join me and Crystal in this journey.

  1. DAILY quiet time: I’ve not been on my computer most days this week. Other than a quick glance here and there. But, I am getting up earlier than I used to and so I plan to use that time to read my daily Bible Study emails in silencemostly. At least before the day gets crazy out-of-control. I get my emails through biblegateway.com and a women’s devotional through Proverbs 31 devotions. Such great tools be sure to check them out! 
  1. Weekly weight loss: I continue to struggle with finding the time to workout. I am still watching my portion controls until we can transition to “real food.” 
  1. Vintage Remedies 8 weeks to Real Foods: Printed the food pantry sheet and have begun an inventory. We’re in the process of clearing out our pantry to use what we have and transition into “real foods.” I can’t even tell you how excited I am. I’ve heard such great results from those who’ve made the switch. Not only in weight loss, but also in how much better they feel. I can’t wait!!! Real Foodshere I come! 
  1. Homeschool Fun: This week we did a lot of papers to catch up on a few things. However, as we were running some errands, my son read books in the back seat. We added up the pages he read and it totaled 290!!! Granted these were those easy First Readers, but we were able to really praise him for his accomplishment and good behavior! He did GREAT!!! Then, he spent an afternoon at my grandparents’ house helping with some yard work and learned what it was like to work hard and earn money. He was beyond thrilled! 
  1. Organization: Not much to report here. I’ve got great ideas, but lack either the funds or the time! Working on new, inexpensive options!! 
  1. Staying caught up: I have done really well this week. The dishes are staying caught up and I’m keeping up with laundry quite well. I’m thrilled with myself in this area. 
  1. Blog changes: Okay, so things are not going quite as planned. I think I’m going to push this back to May. If it happens before I’ll be sure to let you know. Otherwise, look for the changes coming May 2012!!!!

What’s your favorite way to “escape” the daily grind? Feel free to share your tips and ideas in a comment or link back to a post!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a blessed weekend!

Blessings,
Annette

No comments: