CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 27, 2012

Maid for Mondays: The Pantry Blues


Do you have an area of your home that you just hate? One that would completely embarrass you if anyone saw it? Well, I do and for me it’s the pantry. I would like to say my pantry looks like this...

Photo Courtesy
Isn't it just blissful? I actually think I'm in love with this pantry! No...really, I am!!  But since I cannot tell a lie...in reality it looks more like this


Ugh!!! It’s just hideous! How do you like our overflowing trash in the bottom right corner? Nice, huh?! Very little organization to it. I do have my canned goods grouped together (mostly), my baking items in the same general vicinity and my spices all together. Other than that though it’s pretty much a MAJOR mess!

But, I hope that will change in the next few weeks. My goal is to completely clear out the pantry, take some measurements and get planning. I can NOT even tell you how excited I am about taking on this project!!!

I figured if I posted pictures of my ugly pantry, then maybejust maybe that would push me to get it done!

Do you have a major eye-sore in your house? What is it?

Do you have any tips or favorite organizing items to use in a pantry?? If so, share them below or link back to your post! I would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas!!

Blessings,
Annette 


Linking up here:



Growing Home

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I am so sorry to hear you lost your dad.
I also just began to homeschool my oldest as schooling did not work out here overseas, so you helped us with so many ideas on your blog...thank you!

Annette@InAllYouDo said...

Hi Amanda!! I am so glad my lil' ole blog helped you!! Feel free to email any questions you might have! I absolutely LOVE homeschooling my kiddos! It takes time, but the results are so worth it!

Blessings to you friend!