CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday Meals: Weekly Meal Plan


The past few weeks have been quite a blur around here. (Read about it here.) Last week we flew by the seat of our pants for meals as I was trying to play catch-up around the house. I’m so glad to be back on track with our meal plans this week though. I must admitafter making Meal Plans for nearly 2 years now, I feel completely lost when I don’t have my meals planned out. I have become dependant on them! This is just one thing that really makes my house and day run smoother.

Photo courtesy
Now, with that being saiddoesn’t this cartoon ring true at one time or another? Even though I have things planned out, there are just times when I am exhausted or feeling run-down. And those are the days when it takes all I have to get meals together. At least I don’t have to think about them, right?!

Anywhomoving on.  Here is this week’s meal plan!

Monday 2/27
Breakfast: Oatmeal, cold cereal
        Lunch: cheese quesadillas
        Dinner: Chicken in Honey Sauce, brown rice (cp)
Tuesday 2/28
        Breakfast: poptarts
        Lunch: chicken nuggets, fruit, chips
        Dinner: Cheeseburger Macaroni
Wednesday 2/29
        Breakfast: cereal
        Lunch: fishsticks, fruit, pretzels
        Dinner: Leftovers
Thursday 3/1 (Dad’s day off!!!)
        Breakfast: homemade sausage biscuits
Lunch: Mac and Cheese, fruit
Friday 3/2
        Breakfast: Dry cereal
        Lunch: Hot Dogs, fruit, chips/pretzels
        Dinner: Homemade Bacon-Cheeseburger Pizza
Saturday 3/3
        Breakfast: Dry cereal or Oatmeal
        Lunch: fishsticks or Ham n’ Cheese, fruit, chips
        Dinner: Lemon-crumb chicken
Sunday 3/4
        Breakfast: eggs, bacon & cheese
        Lunch: Family lunch
Dinner: Mac & Cheese (again, our regular Sun night meal)

So, what’s on your Meal Plan for the week? Link up here and share your favorite recipes!!

Blessings,
Annette



No comments: