CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 31, 2012

52 Fridays: Weekly Update #13


Here goes this week’s report. You can read more about my journey beginning with Week 1. Feel free to join me and Crystal in this journey.

  1. DAILY quiet time: It’s been a whirlwind week. We’ve traveled 3 of the past 4 days. WOW!! I may not have been able to read on my computer daily, but the Hubster and I were able to have some great discussions about Scripture while we drove! What a blessing that was!! Kinda’ makes me wish we could travel all the time. I get my emails through biblegateway.com and a women’s devotional through Proverbs 31 devotions. Such great tools be sure to check them out! 
  1. Weekly weight loss: I continue to struggle with finding the time to workout. I am still watching my portion controls until we can transition to “real food.” 
  1. Vintage Remedies 8 weeks to Real Foods: Printed the food pantry sheet and have begun an inventory. Now all I have to do is find recipes that will use up what I have!
My sweet daughter looking over a rail at some fish
  1. Homeschool Fun: Two of our travel days were to different Zoo’s. One local and one a couple hours away. We had so much fun seeing the new Sea Lion exhibit at our local zoo (we’re members, so we can go anytime). And the other zoo had quite a few different animals than our zoo has. It was so much fun!! Watch for my Tuesday post about how to make the most of your trip to the zoo!!! (Including free printables!) 
  1. Organization: Not much to report here. I’ve got great ideas, but lack either the funds or the time! Working on new, inexpensive options!! 
  1. Staying caught up: Well, with our travel days the laundry has suffered. I’m getting caught up as I type though. So hopefully I’ll be back on track tomorrow! On the other hand, the dishes have stayed caught up since we’ve been traveling! 
  1. Blog changes: I have run into a few snags, so I think my new look is going to be pushed back a week. I hope to have it up by April 9th now. I will keep you posted!!!
What is your favorite Scripture? Do you use a Bible Study book or just read from the Word?

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a blessed weekend!

Blessings,
Annette

No comments: