CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday Meals: Weekly Meal Plan


Here is this week’s meal plan! (Some of our meals may look like repeats, but we were blessed with several meals last week, so I’ve done a little re-organizing of the meal plan.

If you don’t understand what I’ve described ASK!!! Let me know if you try anything from my meal plan and how you liked it or changed it! I’m always open to new ideas!! Happy Planning and Happy Cooking!

Monday 1/23
Breakfast: Oatmeal
        Lunch: Mac & Cheese, fruit
        Dinner: Lemon-crumb chicken, corn on the cob
Tuesday 1/24
        Breakfast: dry cereal (My kids’ favorite is Grape Nuts!)
        Lunch: fishsticks, fruit, pretzels
        Dinner: Ground Turkey Stroganoff w/ cream cheese
Wednesday 1/25
        Breakfast: Poptarts
        Lunch: Chicken Nuggets, fruit, chips
        Dinner: Leftovers
Thursday 1/26 (Dad’s day off!!!)
        Breakfast: Pancakes, bacon, eggs
Lunch: Special Treat Out-to-Eat!!!
Dinner: Corn Dogs (kids); Goulash (Small Group)
Friday 1/27
        Breakfast: Dry cereal
        Lunch: fishsticks or Ham n’ Cheese, fruit, chips
        Dinner: Homemade Bacon/Cheese pizza (our fav Fri night meal)
Saturday 1/28
        Breakfast: Dry cereal or Oatmeal
        Lunch: Chicken nuggets, fruit, chips/pretzels
        Dinner: Tuna Mac & Cheese (made w/ White Cheddar)
Sunday 1/29
        Breakfast: scrambled eggs with bacon & cheese
        Lunch: White Chicken Enchiladas (crock-pot recipe)
Dinner: Mac & Cheese (again, our regular Sun night meal)

Well, there ya have it!! As you can probably tell, my kids are VERY PICKY eaters! I’m slowly working on them, but as I quickly figured outI can’t change their entire menu in one week. So, we’re trying new dinner dishes and seeing how those go for a while and then we’ll try changing up the lunches. My middles don’t like sandwiches (really the cold meats & sliced cheese is what they don’t like, but they’ll eat shredded cheese WEIRD!) and they don’t like certain kinds of pastas either. So, I try to sneak in new pastas when I can!

We’re getting thereslowly, but moving forward nonetheless. Meanwhile, I’m learning to enjoy the journey!!!

So, what’s on your Meal Plan for the week? Link up here and share your favorite recipes!!

Blessings,
Annette

No comments: