CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thursdays Thoughts - 12 Jan 2012

Sorry this is going up so late, but its been a CRAZY, BUSY couple of days around here. My 3 young kiddos all have a respiratory virus that is wreaking havoc on them and their momma! Lack of sleep abounds in this house at the moment. All three were up coughing throughout the night and at one point two of them were just wide awake! UGH!!! I was a bit sluggish today to say the least.


I have really wondered what I could write about today that would be of any value or interest to anyone. (Another reason this is going up so late.) And then this afternoon it hit me - write about the changes I foresee to my blog! That's right!!! In case you haven't already noticed I've changed the name of my blog and the look. I think it looks GREAT, but I'm getting ready to make some even bigger changes in the next few days! I'm so excited!!! (Can you tell??) Here's what's coming:

  • A new web address (I will have my own domain & site, which will allow more freedom.)
  • A new name!! "In All You Do...marriage, parenting, schooling, cooking, cleaning...Breed Love" - I LOVE IT!!!! Thanks to my friend, Kelly, for giving me this name! (Check out her amazing blog! She's witty, smart and such a beautiful and godly woman!) My old name was one I thought of on the fly when I first started this blog several years ago. But, with my renewed vision and sense of purpose, I needed a name that reflected who I am and what I want my blog to be about. It's absolutely PERFECT!!!
  • A new look!!! Its quite possible that I may have an entirely NEW look the next time you visit! I'm still exploring these options - so be sure to check back to see my progress!!
  • Easy-to-access pages - I want to have tabs where you can easily access my daily posts. Hopefully it will also allow you to subscribe just to that posting, rather than my entire blog (if you so choose). 
  • Some giveaways - I hope to have the first one in February!!! YAY!!!! Who doesn't like FREE stuff?!
  • Guest posts
  • A Recipes tab with our favorite recipes listed (& my tweaks to them)
I'm sure there's more, but that's all I can come up with at the moment! I'm just SO excited!!!

So, I hope you all will continue to join me during this "construction" phase! I hope to have the new site mostly up & running by Sunday night and ready for new posts on Monday morning. But, I'm guessing that's all going to depend on my sweet babies. My kiddos come before the blogging world - although there are times I'd like to escape into my blog & hide from my children.

Don't forget to check in tomorrow for Week 2 of 52 Fridays!!!

Blessings,
Annette



No comments: